Transportation Street Supervisor
Citibus is accepting applications for a new team member as a full-time Transportation Supervisor. Qualifications include an associate’s degree or equivalent from a two-year college and three years of supervisory related experience in transit operations or high school diploma, GED or equivalent and five years of transit operations experience or equivalent combination of education and experience, a current, or able to obtain within first 90-days of employment, Texas Class B Commercial Driver’s License with Air Brakes and Passenger endorsements and ability to work a flexible schedule that includes nights and weekends. Example of duties include:
- Direct supervision of all fixed route and university transportation dispatchers and operators to include evaluations and disciplinary actions
- Assist with hiring, training and evaluating employees to maintain an efficient operation
- Investigate and report on accidents and incidents and take action as required by circumstances to resolve problems and maintain service schedules
- Monitor assignment and pullout of vehicles to ensure buses are clean and in proper mechanical order
- Monitor road operations to ensure buses are on time and support bus operators when needed
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply for employment, please download and fill out the Citibus Employment Application Package. No phone calls, please. Submit applications in person at 801 Texas Avenue or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Citibus is an AA/Equal Opportunity/Disability/Veteran Employer.
Working at Citibus
Thank you for your interest in employment with Citibus. Current vacancies are posted as they become available. Applications are screened for minimum qualifications listed on the job postings. Only candidates that are selected for an interview will be contacted. If you have an ADA accommodation, please contact Citibus Human Resources at (806) 712-2000 x 223.
If you are interested in applying for a position listed below, please complete a Citibus Employment Application Package. Completed applications and resumes (optional) may be submitted via email to Careers@citibus.com or apply in person at 801 Texas Ave.
Successful Applicants must pass a drug screen as well as a physical examination for employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Citibus is an AA/Equal Opportunity/Disability/Veteran Employer. In compliance with state and federal laws, Citibus does not discriminate in employment practices because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, or any other legally protected status. In further compliance with state and federal laws, Citibus does not discriminate against a qualified individual with a disability because of the disability of such individual in regard to job application procedures, hiring advancement, or discharge of employees, employee compensation, job training and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.